Personal Pronoun

Personal Pronouns
Personal pronouns represent specific people or things. We use them depending on:
  • number: singular (eg: I) or plural (eg: we)
  • person: 1st person (eg: I), 2nd person (eg: you) or 3rd person (eg: he)
  • gender: male (eg: he), female (eg: she) or neuter (eg: it)
  • case: subject (eg: we) or object (eg: us)
We use personal pronouns in place of the person or people that we are talking about. My name is Josef but when I am talking about myself I almost always use "I" or "me", not "Josef". When I am talking direct to you, I almost always use "you", not your name. When I am talking about another person, say John, I may start with "John" but then use "he" or "him". And so on.
Here are the personal pronouns, followed by some example sentences:
number
person
gender
pronoun

Personal subject
Personal Object
adjective
Possessive
Reflexive
singular
1st
Male/female
I
Me
My
mine
Myself
2nd
Male/female
You
You
Your
Yours
Yourself
3rd
Male
He
Him
His
His
Himself
Female
She
Her
Her
Hers
Herself
Neuter
it
It
Its
Its
Itself
plural
1st
Male/female
We
Us
Our
Ours
Ourselves
2nd
Male/female
You
You
Your
Yours
Yourselves
3rd
Male/female/neuter
They
them
Their
Theirs
Themselves
Examples (in each case, the first example shows a subject pronoun, the second an object pronoun):
EXAMPLES OF PRONOUN
Personal subject
Personal Object
adjective
Possessive
Reflexive
I  like coffee
John met me
This is my card.
The card is mine
I saw myself in the mirror.
You are my friend
Roy loves you
Where is your card?
That car is yours.
Why do you blame yourself?
He runs fast
I  saw him
This is his car.
The car is his.
John sent himself a copy.
She is generous
Call her now!
Her car is red
The red car is hers.
Mary sent herself a copy.
It is black
I taste it.
Its colour is black.
The black cage is its.
My dog hurt itself.
We stop writing
He visited us
Our room is clean.
The room is ours.
We blame ourselves.
You need to study
He asked you question.
I passed your houses.
The houses are yours.
Can you help yourselves?
They are my classmates
John heard them.
Their book are new
These books are theirs.
They cannot look after themselves.





Untuk lebih jelasnya silahkan check video berikut ini,jangan lupa perhatikan pronounciationya juga ya.....!



First